Application of a newly developed ELISA for BCAR1 protein for prediction of clinical benefit of tamoxifen therapy in patients with advanced breast cancer.
volume 50, issue 8 pp 1445-1447.
Redirect to publisher's version
(publisher's version.url.txt, 46 bytes)
Repository contains one additional file which is not publicly available
- Aged, 80 and over
- Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
- Middle Aged
- Predictive Value of Tests
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Tamoxifen/*therapeutic use
- Crk-Associated Substrate Protein
- Retinoblastoma-Like Protein p130
- Tumor Markers, Biological/*analysis
- Breast Neoplasms/*diagnosis/*drug therapy/pathology
- Estrogen Antagonists/*therapeutic use